Algorithms in Ad-Hoc-Networks (SoSe 2020)
- The course will start next week on 14.04.2020 , and it will be held remotely .
- Please check this page (and OLAT ) and the Web pages of TUK for further announcements.
- If you think about taking the course, please register with OLAT. This way, we can keep you informed about the current status.
- Important infos:
- Lectures will be uploaded every Tuesday to OLAT by 10:00.
- The first lecture will be uploaded to OLAT in video form with audio commentary on 14.04.2020.
- Exercises are held (roughly) every second week, Tue, 13:45 - 15:15 in OLAT.
- The solution to each exercise will be available in OLAT in video form with audio commentary. A chat room will be set up for questions, Tue, 13:45 - 15:15
- The first exercise is on 12.05.2020 (tentative).
- All lecture content is available via OLAT, the e-Learning platform used overall in the university.
- In order to access the lecture content, you need an RHRK and an OLAT account.
- If not already done, activate your RHRK account here
- If you don't have one already, get your OLAT account online
Contact: Paulo Aragao, 36-424
| ||Superordinated page: Education
classes, seminars, internships , thesis, ...
Go to the contact details of the person in charge of this page
| ||Deutsch |
This page in german. Diese Seite auf deutsch.