- For the oral exam, the following slots are offered: Aug 6, Sep 10, and Oct 8. In addition, there will be further slots on request during the lecturing period of the winter semester, starting Oct 27. When you register for the exam, please inform Mr. Gotzhein by email.
- On 16.07.14, the lecture on "Protocol Engineering" is cancelled.
- The rest of the lecture slides is now available.
- Exercise sheet 4 has to be handed in until Tuesday, 24.06.14, 12:00.
- Starting June 4, 2014, the lectures on "Protocol Engineering" will be held in room 36-438. The time slot remains the same.
- Starting June 18, 2014, the exercises on "Protocol Engineering" will also be held in room 36-438.
- The lecture "Protocol Engineering" on May 14, 2014 is shifted to May 7, 2014, from 5:15pm to 6:45pm, and will be held in room 48-462.
- On 30.04.14, the lecture is held in room 46-225.
- The exercises will now take place on Wednesday, from 5:15pm to 6:45pm in room 48-462.
- Note: The Exercises of Algorithms in Ad-Hoc Networks (AAN) will be held in the same room and at the same timeslot, but both exercises will be held by turns.
|Superordinated page: Protocol Engineering (SoSe 2014)|
|Lecture 89-4131 (INF-41-31-V-6): 2C+1R|
|Go to the contact details of the person in charge of this page|
|This page in german. Diese Seite auf deutsch.|