- Since the exercise on 13.06. was canceled, there will be an additional exercise on 11.07.12.
- The lecture on July 2, 2012 is shifted to June 27, 2012 (Wednesday), 17:15-18:45 (exercise slot), room 36-438.
- According to the Doodle poll, the exercise slot was shifted to Wednesday, 17:15 to 18:45. The first exercise is on May 9, 2012. The first exercise sheet has to be handed in until Monday, 07.05.12, 10:00.
- As discussed during the first lecture on Monday, a Doodle poll was created to find an accordant exercise slot.
If you have registered for the exercise, you should have received the link to the Doodle poll via email.
The poll covers the time slots of the second week in May. The selected time slot will then be applied throughout the semester.
Please mark ALL feasible time slots.
If you have not registered yet, please do so and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive
We will make the final decision on Friday at 14:00, so please hurry.
- IMPORTANT: Please note that due to timing constraints, two lectures will have to be rescheduled. This will be discussed during the first lecture on April 16, 2012. If, for some reason, you cannot attend the first lecture, please check the news on this Web page on April 16 at 17:00 or later. It is expected that the second lecture will be held on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 15:30, and that the third lecture will be held later in the same week!!!
|Superordinated page: Protocol Engineering (SoSe 2012)|
|Lecture 89-4131: 2C+1R|
|Go to the contact details of the person in charge of this page|
|This page in german. Diese Seite auf deutsch.|