- The lecture on July 6, 2012 is shifted to June 28, 2012 (Thursday), 13:45-15:15 (exercise slot), room 36-438.
- The exercise sheet no. 4 has been published. Submission deadline is Friday, July 6, 2012, 14:00h. The corresponding exercise will be held on July 12, 2012, 13:45h.
- The third exercise sheet has been published. Submission deadline is Tuesday (not Friday!), June 19, 2012, 10:00h. The corresponding exercise will be held on June 21, 2012, 13:45h.
- The exercise of the second exercise sheet (submission deadline: May 25, 2012, 10:00h) will be held on May 31, 2012.
- IMPORTANT: There is no lecture on May 25, 2012. If required, a replacement will be announced.
- IMPORTANT: Exercises will be held on Thursdays, from 1:45pm to 3:15pm,
in room 36-438. The first exercise will take place on May 24, 2012.
Lectures will be on Fridays, from 10:00am to 11:30am, in room 36-438.
- IMPORTANT: Please note that due to timing constraints, two lectures will have to be rescheduled. This will be discussed during the first lecture on April 20, 2012. If, for some reason, you cannot attend the first lecture, please check the news on this Web page on April 20 at 14:00 or later. It is expected that the second lecture will be held on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 15:30. Also note that there may be a change of lecture room.
|Superordinated page: Algorithmen in Ad-Hoc-Netzen (SoSe 2012)|
|Lecture 89-4153: 2C+1R|
|Go to the contact details of the person in charge of this page|
|This page in german. Diese Seite auf deutsch.|